Thailand Handbook, 8th (Footprint – Handbooks)
$ 25.95 (as of July 15, 2018, 10:08 pm)
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Roam ancient ruins, immerse yourself in the thriving modern metropolis of Bangkok, or find your very own piece of paradise on the tropical islands of the south, the Kingdom of Thailand offers travellers this and much more. Footprint’s 8th edition guide has been fully updated to help you navigate through the land where Buddhism meets hedonism; hike the mountains of Mae Hong Son, dive the unspoilt Similian islands or spend your nights partying in Koh Phangan.
- Comprehensive listings, whether you want to go trekking in the north, learn how to cook the best pad thai or get some well-earned R&R
- Fantastic background and history section to help you really get to know this culturally rich and beautiful destination
- Eating, sleeping and drinking listings for every budget
- Features information on how to get there and how to get around plus carefully planned itineraries to help you have the best possible experience whether you’re traveling for one week or one month
- The heart of the guide is broken in to the key regions of Thailand and gives you comprehensive information on each of these regions
- Each regional section has an overview map, local information on how to get around with transport and street maps where relevant, a short history of the region, thorough advice on what to see and do and a directory of key local information on banks, embassies, internet cafes, medical and services
- Full-color mini atlas to help you get your bearings and plan your journeys
From the hill peoples and forested highlands of the north to the glorious islands in the south, Footprint’s fully updated 8th edition will help you get to the heart of the ancient kingdom of Thailand.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.