The Periplus Pocket Dictionary Series has been compiled by academics and translators experienced with the needs of beginners. These are the ideal dictionaries for students and travelers, covering all the words needed for everyday situations and travel basics without confusing abbreviations or dictionary terminology. Each handy, pocket-sized volume in this inexpensive series includes:
- The ideal dictionary for beginning students and travelers: contains general vocabulary appropriate to beginning and lower intermediate students, and covers all the words needed for the everyday situations encountered by travelers.
- Bi-directional, to and from English, presenting the 3,000 most commonly used words in each language.
- Both romanized forms and the authentic script are given.
- A brief guide to pronunciation allows the user to say the words correctly.
- Different senses of the same word are clearly distinguished by explanatory glosses.
- With no confusing abbreviations or dictionary terminology; clear layout and readable type.
- Handy slim size to fit the pocket or purse; bargain price.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Pocket Thai Dictionary: Thai-English English-Thai (Periplus Pocket Dictionaries)$ 6.95
Periplus Pocket Thai Dictionary: Thai-English English Thai - Revised and Expanded (Fully Romanized) (Periplus Pocket Dictionaries)$ 6.95
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.