Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand (Travel Guide)
$ 28.99 (as of November 14, 2018, 2:43 pm)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tempt your tastebuds with pho noodle soup in Vietnam, sail past the emerald peaks of Halong Bay, or experience the transcendent tranquility of temples like Angkor Wat; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Mekong Region and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, art, music, dance, landscapes, environment, cuisine, and more
- Over 50 local maps
- Useful features – including Trekking Tours, Travel with Children, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand , our most comprehensive guide to the Mekong Region, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on the individual countries included in this destination? Check out Lonely Planet’s Thailand guide, Vietnam guide, Laos guide, or Cambodia guide for a comprehensive look at all each of these countries have to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Nick Ray, Greg Bloom, Austin Bush, Iain Stewart, and Richard Waters.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet’s mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand (Travel Guide)$ 28.99
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos Handbook, 3rd: Travel guide to Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos (Footprint - Handbooks)$ 20.15
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.