Lonely Planet Bangkok (Travel Guide)
$ 21.99 (as of November 14, 2018, 2:43 pm)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Bangkok is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit a hidden market, take a boat trip and stroll around Banglamphu; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bangkok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Bangkok Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – food, culture, shopping.
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers Banglamphu, Ko Ratanakosin, Thonburi, Dusit Palace Park, Chinatown, Siam Square, Day Trips from Bangkok and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bangkok, our most comprehensive guide to Bangkok, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Bangkok? Check out Pocket Bangkok, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Thailand guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover Thailand, a photo-rich guide focused on the country’s most popular sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Austin Bush, Thitinan Pongsudhirak.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Lonely Planet Bangkok (Travel Guide)$ 21.99
Thailand's Best Street Food: The Complete Guide to Streetside Dining in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket and Other Areas$ 10.39
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.