Hill Tribes: Lonely Planet Phrasebook
$ 8.99 (as of December 11, 2018, 12:13 am)
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 21, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (look for "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party
sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even
if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- Offer does not apply to digital content or subscriptions.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code GIFTBOOK18 at checkout to qualify.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Leave no Hill Tribe subgroup or culture unimpressed by a dash of your multi-lingual bon mots. Whether you’re trekking Vietnam, China, Laos, Thailand or beyond, let this handy phrasebook do some talking.
- Covers Lahu, Akha, Lisu, Mong, Mien and more
- Individual guides to pronunciation, sounds and grammar
- Detailed language maps
- Practicalities – how to ask for directions or find a doctor
Lonely Planet gets you to the heart of a place. Our job is to make amazing travel experiences happen. We visit the places we write about each and every edition. We never take freebies for positive coverage, so you can always rely on us to tell it like it is.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, David Bradley, Christopher Court, Nerida Jarkey, and Paul W Lewis.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet’s mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.